Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Visit to the Zoo





Today is my first visit to the zoo.

If you think the zoo is some dirty, smelly place.. well you are wrong! Mummy was marvelling at how much the zoo has changed over the years.. Of cos la mummy, the last time you went was on your school's excursion which was like thousand of years ago...

I really love to see the beautiful animals and was very excited when a real parrot came so close to me! I felt as if he was going to bite my hand....*ouch*! Thank goodness baba protected me from it. Too bad I am not able to walk yet so baba had to carry me all of the time. Mummy and baba said that the next time when I can walk they will bring me to the zoo again since I really enjoyed myself so much.

Ok pl kep your promise ok? We need to go for another trip before mummy becomes busy when my new sibling arrives...

No comments: