Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Playmate

Yes, yes... please all congratulate me!

I am going to have a lil' brother or sister!

Mummy and abah told me today that something is growing inside mummy's tummy and this something will grow into a baby, just like how I was last time. Wow, this is amazing! How did that get into mummy's tummy in the first place? Hmmm... Ok that aside.
Anyway they both keep telling me that I am going to be an abang soon so I have to love the baby when he/she arrives in August.

If it is going to be a little brother, I can share all my toys with him. Best part is that since I am going to be the abang, I can make him clean up ALL the toys after we have finished playing with them. Now I got to do it all by myself leh and it is tiring, you know!

If it is going to be a little sister, I will be a big brother to her and protect her if any other boys were to disturb her. Nobody bullies Danyaal's lil sister, ok?

I cannot wait!

No comments: