Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

When 2 Becomes 3


Push, Tahirah, push.....!!!!
Dear... try harder, take a deep breath!!
Yes, yes I can see his head...! Come on! Aiyo...go back again!
You are not pushing correctly!!!

After 9 months in the comfort of my mummy's tummy and 13 long hours, I finally arrived today.
Afterall I have been good. I waited till Aunty Wiah's wedding was over, and also just a day before Dr Heng goes for her long holiday. I got everyone in the family guessing when I will arrive and finally the winner emerged. Congratulations, Nenek Arbayah!

It has indeed been a wonderful journey... Alhamdullilah, mummy's pregnancy was a smooth going one except for the usual nausea and tiredness in the first 3 months. After that she was still active and going on her usual activities as before.
I often hear the furious typing on the keyboard and wished that she will just take a break.. Sometimes I will protest.
Gave her some real hard kicks to remind her to slow down and then she will stopped, take a milo break, talked to me
in the prayer room. Then she goes back and the typing starts again...!

I often looked forward to every night when I will just listen to mummy and abah's voices. There is just this layer of skin that separates me from the 2 of them... so near yet so far.
Mummy will occasionally read bedtime stories and Abah will read doas, in the hope that I will grow up normal and healthy. Surah Yusuf is a must in the morning. This is the morning treat I will get from mummy on her journey to work via her mp3.

Goodbye pratas, durians and hotfudge sundae...I really had the time of my life cos she will give me treats in the form of junk food. Of cos to make herself feel better after a meal of 4 prata kosongs, she compensated by drinking lots of milk so that I will have strong bones and not grow up vertically challenged like her..It will be some time before I get to eat adult's food again... For now it will just be loads of naturally fortified breast milk..

And so my new begins...!

No comments: