Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Separation


I am very sad.

Hours after I was out, I had to go to ICU cos the doctors felt that I was not breathing properly.
Mummy had a very stressed delivery cos she had problems pushing me out. Apparently I did not bawl like the usual babies do and the nurses got to spank my butt a few times before I let out a whimpered cry. That means I will not to be with the rest of my friends in the nursery and I will be all alone in the ICU. Worst, I will not be near mummy at all. No hugs, no kisses, no cuddles.


My heart broke when I saw him with tubes in his mouth. Call it maternal instinct, whatever. Just made me so sad to see his tiny body lying there.. He has no ability to suckle yet so they had to feed him through the tubes...Breathing is very irregular as well and his head is quite swollen due to the suction force after vacumming him out...Poor baby. While other mummies get to hold the babies as and when they want, I have to be away from him and it made me all depressed. I can only pray for the best and hope he gets well soon.

Abah and mummy came to see me many times and I am not ready to meet the rest of the uncles and aunties who visited me. Visitation is solely for the the parents only for ICU-ed babies.. Never mind.. I am a strong boy. InsyaAllah I will be well soon. I must smile for mummy so she will not be worried.

No comments: