Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Skinhead


Bye-bye beautiful hair....

Today I am getting my first shave and probably for the next 10 months or so, you will not see me with any hair.. Hard to imagine.. I think I will be feeling quite cold cos no hair to protect my little kuang tou... Brrrrrrr...

Nenek Aishah came to shave me this morning. Mummy was too scared to do it cos my head is still very soft and she was afraid she would cut me accidentally. Wow.. I got to say Nenek Aishah was really an expert. She shaved all my hair off within a few minutes while I was sleeping and I didnt even stirred...Mummy is really timid when it comes to such things... She even needed Nenek Iman to cut my nails for me the other day....She said that everything very tiny, she needs a microcope.

Btw in case you are wondering...Nenek Aishah and Nenek Iman are not some old, wrinkled women with no teeth..In fact they are only a few years older than mummy and abah.. I know the term sounds old but actually I got many neneks and datuks in the extended family who have not even crossed 40 years of age..! My youngest nenek is the same age as mummy lor!

So do you like my new look?

No comments: