Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Going Home Part II

After a month's stay at nenek Bayah's house.. it's time for us to head back for our own home.

Home. The place where I will feel safe and warm. The place where I will spend my childhood and my years growing up. The place where it will bring lots of memories for the 3 of us as mummy and abah watch me crawl... walk... stumble....

I will miss nenek Bayah for sure.. after all she took great care of me during this one month and not to mention mummy as well. While mummy recuperated during her confinement, the family took care of us and all our needs which we will always be grateful.
I will miss her sleep inducing " Laa ilaaha ill Allah ..Muhammad rasullullah" lullabies in the afternoons which uncle Hassan always say that it will put him to sleep instead...
And datuk Jamil's dunlopillo... so big and soft.. and oh so comfortable!

The next 2 months will just be exclusive bonding time with mummy while she counts down to what is left of her maternity leave.

No comments: