Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Darwisyah Goes Swimming



Now that I am attending school and becoming a lil more clever, I no longer want to sound like a baby and call my sister Isha. She is now known as mamisha : p

Anyway mamisha is so lucky.... Last time my first swim @ 3 months was at east coast beach but now meimei gets to swim in this thing which I called it a washing machine. It is very cool you know. Just need to put water inside and voila, we have mamisha waddling like a duck.. heh!

Mummy said that she is glad both her children are not afraid of water cos when we both had our first taste of swimming we enjoyed it very much. No cries, no fuss at all. Well I dunno if that is a good thing cos I know that a year back, mummy always have to pull me away whenever I see a pool, or a fountain cos all I wanted to do is to just dip myself into them whenever I see one!

No comments: